Wednesday, December 27, 2006

2005 and 2006 Absence

I feel I should explain the lack of posts on my behalf during 2005 and 2006. During 2005 I was completely engulfed in lure coursing my greyhounds, Remi and Sugar. Sugar finished 2005 in the Number 4 spot in the nation. I was quite proud of her. She is such a wonderful greyhound. Remi did quite well when she was able to course but, unfortunately, sustained a toe injury that required two surgeries (back to back which with recovery weeks extended over a 6 month period) to finally correct the issue. She is fine now and could lure course probably but we've decided to take a break during 2006. That decision was mainly due to lack of time due to other commitments, mainly volunteer in nature and mainly with SEGC/SEGA. I'm hoping to ease up on a view things in 2007 so that I can once again enjoy lure coursing, if only on a part-time basis. I do derive much satisfaction in my volunteer work but I probably enjoy lure coursing much more! Pin It

No comments: