Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Last Weekend

On Saturday we attended a Meet and Greet for Second Chance Greyhounds at one of our favorite spots, Top Dogs, in Kennesaw. We did visit with quite a few folks that day and are hoping for an adoption or two.

One of our volunteers, my friend Kim Morris, purchased these adorable antlers for her Greyhounds to wear in the upcoming Christmas parade in Kennesaw. Our group is scheduled to appear, along with our Greyhounds, of course. The antlers caught Sami's attention the moment she pulled them out of her bag, so naturally I had to put them on her to see how she like them. Here is the result!


Afterwards, we walked down to Highland Grill to grab some lunch. We are able to bring the Greyhounds and eat on the covered patio which makes it really nice. Here I am sharing my margarita with Sami. No, not really. I was drinking it and she was licking the outside of the glass. She is such a goofy one but I love her dearly!

Pin It

1 comment:

Zan said...

Umm...didn't you know Sami's too young to drink! lol Love her antlicks!