Thursday, April 12, 2007

Heading West!

Yep, I'm psyched because tomorrow (on Friday the 13th of all days) I fly West to Phoenix, Arizona to attend a yearly Annual Convention of Delegates for ASFA, the governing agency for our lure coursing program. I'll be representing the Southeastern Greyhound Club along with it's president, John Parker. It's usually alot of fun seeing other coursing enthusiasts from around the country, all converged in one hotel for the duration while we review and vote on impending rules and regulations which could potentially affect all who participate in the sport. John and I have plans to join Rory Goree (GPA President) and his wife for dinner at a local greyhound gathering. Then Saturday it is the convention all day with plans to hit the local greyhound track that evening. Sunday mid-day, I fly back home. It should be an exciting weekend full of meeting new friends and having fun! I can't wait to see Phoenix for the first time. I'm sure I'll be posting details of the trip later! Pin It

No comments: