Sunday, November 25, 2007

She Did It Again!

Yep, Lucy came in First Place again yesterday out of a field of 6 Open greyhounds. Needless to say, I am still dumbstruck - a deer in headlights. I am so proud of Lucy and so pleased she is running so well. You just never know and always hope for the best, you know? And as I always say, I'm usually so happy everyone gets in safe and sound that I barely even notice "how' they are running. I hope to get a little movie of her next course which may be next Saturday. We're still contemplating that one since our holiday Greyhound Gala is that night and I must be at the venue by 6 p.m. I don't know if I could make it! We'll see.

To date, I believe Lucy has 44 points toward her Field Championship title. She needs 100 points plus two first placements to attain that title. We're surely on our way! Pin It

No comments: