Thursday, January 17, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

It finally snowed! Yeah!!!! And the girls enjoyed it so much. Well, I say that and I think they did but check out this shot. They aren't dummies - they were under cover and weren't getting wet by those big bad white very wet snowflakes!



It really was quite beautiful as you can see by this picture. Unfortunately I had a meeting to get to so I didn't get to stay home and enjoy it. Instead, I was driving in it. Not so bad, not like others were thinking it was going to be. There were only 6 people at the meeting! I should have stayed home!

Here the girls are way back in the back corner (you can't even see them it's so dark) sniffing and playing. It was really nice that they were able to see snow. Sugar grew up in Colorado and raced there as well so she has seen it but Remi is an Alabama dog and Lucy a Florida dog, so they were due to see some of the white stuff. Maybe we'll get some more this winter! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Pin It

No comments: