Monday, January 28, 2008

Not Your Typical Saturday Night



Nope, not at all. I have to say though, many fond memories flooded my head as I was preparing for our first ever Greyhound pajama party! Yep, you read that right! Remi, Sugar, and Lucy invited their Greyhound buddies Rosie, Lindsey, and Bella over for an old-fashioned pajama party.

It was great! Just as I remember those I attended as a teenager. We didn't have a seaonce nor did we make prank phone calls but the Greyhounds were just as happy to jump into their jammies for their version, while we all enjoyed the movie "Pretty Woman" and some great food, if I say so myself.

The problem with having a Greyhound pajama party is this - all they want to do is sleep! Check it out!

Perhaps next time we'll invite some boys over and have a co-ed pajama party. Don't you think that would excite the girls a bit? Maybe they would get off the couch or off their dog beds long enough for the popcorn! And they totally missed the ice cream!

Silly dogs, we'll just have to keep them up to midnight the next time so they can truly experience a real pajama party with all the necessities (perhaps I'll make some Frosty Paws for them). Just like the ones I remember so well!

I must put in a plug for the jammies. I purchased them from http://www.greyhoundlove.com/ . All proceeds benefit greyhound adoption groups. If you decide to order from them, check with Polly, greylove@ptd.net, before placing an order to see what prints she has available and what sizes. She can send you a PayPal bill as well so you don't have to snail mail your order. Well worth it, I say, and much as I hate to say it, I hope we have a few more cold nights so the girls can enjoy their jammies before the season is over.
Pin It

2 comments:

Heather said...

Next time there will be Truth or Dare, ouija boards and light as a feather stiff as a board. I love the jammie pictures. The order is being placed this week. Especially for Roxy, she's cold all the time it seems.

Maria Peters said...

Canoe has volunteered to stir up the party...he too, has pj's from the same place...but I got the ones with the back legs...and he is pitiful in them...(I can't walk) So he would show up in his birthday suit...and has recommended spin the bone.