Monday, June 09, 2008

Look Ma, No Hands!!

Or paws, I should say.

I think I've harped on the benefits of marrow bones for the dogs, but I just have to say I'm exceptionally thrilled after Friday's vet visit. You see, I took Sugar in for her yearly dental. The vet called at about 11:30 a.m. (which scared the heck out of me), but he had good news instead! He had just finished his initial dental exam on Sugar and determined that she didn't really need a dental afterall (now, how many vets would do that?). Wow, saved me about $150, plus Sugar didn't need to go under anesthesia. That's great news indeed. So, we continue with the marrow bones (weekly if I can find them) or a Greenie or two during the week. It definitely pays off!

Check out the technique used in the video - now that's pure skill and definitely the work of professionals!

Pin It

1 comment:

Heather said...

now that is some impressive shooting! i wonder what the dogs thought as you were down on the ground documenting their chewing.

i couldn't let my girls see this. they would want to know where their bones were.