Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sugar Update

Well, I took her back yesterday for another blood test. I just couldn't wait another week! Basically the ALT has stayed the same but the ALKP (Alkaline Phosphatase) actually went down. The doc said this was good improvement, even if the ALT was the same (it takes longer for that one to go down). The ALKP going down was good. I'm suppose to wait a month or so before taking her back for another blood test. I hope I'm able to be patient!

She is definitely feeling better, is pinker, and is eating without any "spiking" of her food. All of which, is definitely a positive improvement from a few weeks ago. I do believe we are on the road to a full recovery! Pin It

3 comments:

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Keep it up!

Jen

KF-in-Georgia said...

I'm happy to see good news!

Addie said...

I'm so glad she's feeling better and moving in the right direction!