Monday, October 13, 2008

Hair



Wow, that takes some of you back, huh? I barely remember that tune but have actually been to the musical when it came through Atlanta many moons ago, I believe back in the early 90's. As I recall, it was well worth it, especially the much talked about nude scene at the end. :) I think it has reappeared on Broadway this season as well, so if you're up in NYC, you should check it out!

And you're probably wondering what that has to do with this post? Well, take a gander at Sugar's picture above and then that at the bottom. I'm not sure you can see "it" or not but since Sugar's liver episode, for lack of a better way to say it, she has grown this most beautiful coat of hair. Thick, soft - just beautiful. I don't know what to attribute it to. The vet doesn't have a clue either. I thought it might be from the Denamarin she was on which is really just milk thistle and Sam-e. I really think this is the answer. But I've also had her on some StemEnhance which might also be the attributing factor. I'm not complaining, mind you, as Sugar has always been quite "naked" on her belly and on her neck. Those who know her, know this. But now? Not so much. She has fur on her belly and a full coat of it on her neck and she is filling out elsewhere to the point that even scars are filling in. Awesome, huh?

I am hoping to determine what is making this happen so that I, too, can begin taking it as well. I've always wanted thick hair, down to the ground hair, long beautiful hair! Who knows? I may have found the cure to male pattern baldness!

Pin It

7 comments:

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Never Say Never Greyhounds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Maybe she's just getting ready for winter and growing in an appropriate coat. I'm glad she is doing much better. You are both lucky girls.

Jen

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Whoops, didn't mean to go crazy with deleting and posting comments. :-)

Jen

Patti said...

If it's her winter coat, she's never had one before and she is on Soloxin as well for her thyroid. I'll be sure to show you Sugar at the farm next weekend. You'll be amazed. Geez, now that I've said that, I hope it doesn't fall out between now and then! :)

Addie said...

Patti, I love that song, and I think it's really cool that Sugar is sprouting this luxurious coat. If you can figure out what it is, I'll give it to Bruno. The poor guy is as bald as a cue ball on his belly! I'd consider taking it myself, too...hopefully I wouldn't grow hair on my belly!

Anonymous said...

I noticed the comment regarding stemenhance was that your dog sugar taking it, it is an amazing product you would not beleive the results I have gotten, and first hand experience with other who are take it on a regular basis.

Ray